Tom Associates Training holds a position of Privacy and confidence with its clients, and this is to inform you of our commitment to protecting all personal information received from our clients. This page of the website hosted at https://www.tomassociatesng.com/ is operated by or on behalf of Tom Associates Training.
This Policy also describes:
- Who we are?
- how do we collect information about you?
- what do we do with the Information collected?
- Will Tom associates training share your personal information?
- What are your rights regarding the personal information you provide us?
By visiting and using our website, you acknowledge you have read and understood this policy.
WHO WE ARE
Since February 1992, when we commenced business, Tom Associates Training has attained the level of a foremost, very steady, and creative management training institution in Nigeria today. We have built our reputation through our single-minded focus on Management Training. Our programs and courses are designed and delivered to prepare middle-level executives for top-level strategic responsibilities.
Lagos Centre: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite
Anthony Police Station Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Lagos.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
When using the Services provided by Tom Associates Training, we may ask you to provide us with certain information about our clients.
INFORMATION PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY YOU
- Information (such as your name, company name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and other contact details that you provide by completing forms on the Site or using the Service, including information about you if you register as a user of the Site or subscribe to a Service, information about you that you upload or submit to the Site or Service, or information you provide to us when requesting information or material from us.
- Information and other details of any transactions made by you through the Site including but not limited to name, address, the total number of employees within the organization that will be using the Services, and other financial-related information (“Billing Information”) provided by you when making transactions through the Site or when using our Services.
- Information contained in communications you send to us, for example, to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Site (or its content) or the Services.
- Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, conduct on the Site that you respond to or participate in.
- Information on your company and its operations from any materials you send us, that we use in creating personalized course content for the customer.
- Other additional information that you provide to us when attending our corporate events.
INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU WHEN YOU USE OUR SITE
We may automatically collect information about the computer or other devices you use to access the Site or use the Services, including mobile devices, through commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons. We may also collect information when you access the Site or use our Services such as:
(i) Location information, unique device identifiers, and other information about your mobile phones or another mobile device (s) such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser types, browser language, operating system, and the state or country from which you accessed the Services.
(ii) Information related to how you interact with the Services, such as referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on pages, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information. If you do not want to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device; provided your device allows you to do this. We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected using the Site or the Services so that the information is not intended to identify you. This Policy does not restrict our use or disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information.
We may also collect information on how our website is accessed and used, i.e., Usage Data. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Information collected for the purposes stated in this Policy will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
We collect and use your information for the following purposes.
- To perform the Services requested by you: If you fill out a “Contact Me” web form, we will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfill a service requested by or for you.
- To plan and host events: This simply means corporate events, hosting online forums, blogs, and social networks in which event attendees may participate, and populating online profiles about the Services. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfill a service requested by or for you.
- For financial and payment purposes: For checking financial qualifications and collecting payment from you, where applicable. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfill a service requested by or for you.
- For operating and improving Tom Associates Website and Customer Experience: About this, we may collect and analyse data on your use of our website and process it to improve our online customer experience.
- For hosting purposes: If you are our customer, we may collect and host your data to provide Services to you. If your employer is our customer, we may process your data by providing Services to them. However, we will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such data except as provided in a services agreement between us and our customer, or as may be required by law. Data processing to host our Services is a legitimate business interest.
- For Customising the Services : W i th location-based information, advertising, and features. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfill a service requested by or for you and can be disabled by you.
- Protection of Tom Associates and Others: We may disclose your information to:
(i) Comply with legal obligations.
(ii) Enforce any agreements that you entered with us.
(iii) Respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties.
(iv) Respond to your requests for customer service; and/or
(v) The extent necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by us or by the third party or parties to whom the data are disclosed, except where such interests are overridden by the interests for fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects. We may also disclose information to law enforcement agencies in emergency circumstances, where the disclosure of such information is consistent with the types of emergency disclosures permitted or required by law. This is data processing for compliance with a legal obligation.
We have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security of and correctly use the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access by using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services.
If you have any reason to believe that your interactions with the Services are no longer secure, please notify us immediately at
HOW LONG WE KEEP INFORMATION
How long we keep the information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
Account information: We retain your account information for as long as your account is active and for a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the Services. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, support business operations, and continue to develop and improve our Services. Where we retain information for Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Services, not to specifically analyse personal characteristics about you.
Managed accounts: If the Services are made available to you through an organization (e.g., your employer), we retain your information as long as required by your account administrator.
Training information: If you have elected to receive program emails from us, we retain information about your program preferences for a reasonable period from the date you last expressed interest in our Services, such as when you last opened an email from us. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period from the date such information was created.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Tom Associates Training
, at its sole discretion reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time. Please check this page periodically for changes. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you before they take effect either through the Site or by sending you a notification. Any such material changes will only apply to personal information collected after the revised Policy took effect.
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
You may submit a request for access (i.e., request information on personal data collected, used, disclosed or processed by Tom Associates Training), as well as a request for integration, rectification, or erasure, or object to our processing of your personal data. Upon request, Tom Associates Training will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. Furthermore, you may also be able to exercise the following rights to restrict processing, and data portability, and complain to a data protection authority.
However, you have the right to object and withdraw your consent, in whole or in part, to the collection, use, disclosure, or processing of your personal data for purposes of dispatch of advertising material, direct selling, or for the fulfillment of marketing surveys or commercial communication (e-mail).
To exercise your rights above and/or submit inquiries or complaints about our processing of your personal data, you may send a request to Tom Associates Training by writing to this.