THE EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT, AND PRODUCTIVE EMPLOYEE
Live-Online Training: N 135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This course exposes the participants to the following seven important standards:
- Development of a proper personal attitude to work
- Mastering the use of the right tools and techniques to solve work-related problems
- Contribution to the building of the organization’s business culture
- Acquisition of the skills for excellent human relations and collaboration
- Appreciation of the critical and continuous knowledge and skills acquisition
- Knowledge, understanding and application of the “Rules of Work”
- Handling customers and customer issues professionally.
Personal Questions for an Employee to Succeed
- What have I been hired to do?
- What results are expected of me?
- What can I do to make a real difference ?
- What are my bosses’ Critical Result Areas?
- What are my Critical Result Areas?
- What Critical Result Areas should be for my sub-ordinates?
- What do I want to achieve - my long-term goals? Short-term? Professionally? Personally?
What it takes to understanding the organization’s vision and mission
Balancing professionalism with one’s personality
Good Impressions and the cost of a Negative Experience
Creating Positive Relationships
- Basic courtesies and proper social conduct
Growing our Self-Awareness
- Building self-confidence
- Assertiveness skills
Effectiveness/Efficiency/Productivity Assessment - the Productivity Drivers
Developing Relevant Competencies
- Time Management
- Coaching/developing others
- Influencing skills
- Strategic thinking
- Networking skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Attention to Detail
- Personal Grooming
Setting Priority & Managing Work Pressure
- Avoid Procrastination - the thief of time
- Assertiveness Skills against Time Wasting:
- Dealing with Time Wasters
- Setting and Sticking to Priority.
- Using Productivity Tools for Results
Attention to the “Rules Of Work”
- Be 100% Committed
- Be clear about standards and quality
- Enjoy your Work
- Beat the lateness factors
- Never stand still
- Carve out a niche for yourself
- Uphold high ethical standards
- Act one step ahead
- Develop the right attitude
- Adjust to accommodate changing situations
Self-Mastery for Peak Performance & High Productivity
- Interpersonal Mastery
- Emotional Intelligence
- Focused listening
- Interpersonal conflict resolution tactics.