SERVICE EXCELLENCE PROCESSES FOR FRONT & BACK OFFICE EMPLOYEES
Registrations are closed
Live-Online Training: N155,000
Classroom Training: N 195,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
Front Desk & Professional Image Building
- Making the front desk a desirable marketing office
- Procedures for an expected visitor
- Visitors without appointments
- Appointment time confirmation
- Understanding basic courtesies.
- Dressing code and grooming
- General outlook for business.
Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Learning to listen
- Choosing the right words to utter
- Using the appropriate tone of voice
- Communicating with appropriate body language
- Adjusting to the responses of different Personality Types.
Complaints Management & Problem Solving for Stakeholders
- Internal and external stakeholders complaints
- How service complaints arise
- Know how best to act upon complaints
- Key ingredients of Problem Solving for Customers:
- Process focus
- Team approach
- Measuring solution effectiveness.
- A greeting that is professional
- Active listening
- Putting callers on Hold
- Transferring a call
- Taking a message
- Closing the call.
Etiquette-driven Customer Experience
- Mapping your organization’s service process
- Assessment of customer journey experience
- Audit Points for tweaking service processes.
Basic Selling and Negotiation
- Probing skills
- Generating awareness for the organization
- Achieving visibility for organization
- Objections handling
- Sales challenges and sales differentiators
- Maximising service and product delivery
- Rules of Commercial Negotiation
- No negotiation when selling is unsure
- Increase level of customer needs first
- Concession strategies.
- Common Negotiation Tactics
- Good guy, Bad guy
Personal Effectiveness & Self Mastery Skills
- The Psychology of Self-Understanding
- Introversion and interpersonal skills
- Extroversion and interpersonal skills
- Managing your Thinking Preferences
- Managing your Feeling Preferences.
- Identify and manage own emotions.
- Increase awareness of the emotions of others.
- Improve your conversational techniques.
- Identify different personality types.
Mastering Diversity & Multi-culture Intelligence
- The excitement and challenge diversity generates
- Cultural Beliefs and Attitudes
- Religious/Traditional Values
- Challenges of ethnicity
- Biases and stereotyping
- Potentials of cultural conflicts.
Providing Privacy and Confidentiality
- Policy and procedures that protect important information
- Methods of protecting confidential records
- Vital documents protection.