PROFESSIONAL SELLING - (THE FOUNDATION SKILLS)
Live-Online Training: N 135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This is a course to expose participants to:
- How a business attains top-of-the-mind visibility in trade and outlets
- How to push feverishly to maximize volume sales and achieve the organization's objectives
- How sales efforts grow market share
- Merchandising techniques that ensure the brands are available and effectively presented on shelf for purchase:
- Maximizing on-shelf availability and product visibility.
- Effective product placement.
- Adequate stocking at all times.
Specific Competencies to which the Trainees will be Exposed:
- Initiating more outlet contacts and form strong relationships
- Techniques of analyzing what, when, and under what conditions customers and consumers buy
- Sales promotion tactics and offers that build up volume transactions
- How to influence wholesalers and owners of retail outlets by building value that encourages them to believe in the organization's brands.
- How to effectively manage resistance from difficult prospects so as to make successful sales.
The Organized Salesperson
- Basic skills
- Personal attitudes
- Personal appearance
- Vehicle appearance.
The Salesperson’s Responsibilities
- Arrival at work
- On the road
- In outlets.
Route to Market
- Wholesaler/retail outlet economic conditions
- Physical enablers and limitations.
Essential Selling Skills
- The APPLE Sales Steps
- Approaching customer
- Probing for the customer’s needs
- Presenting a solution
- Listening for and resolving arising issues
- Ending with fond interactions.
Alternative Sales Model
- Gaining attention
- Explaining benefits
- Anticipating and overcoming objections
- Closing the sale
- Promoting buying habits
- Promoting consuming habits
- Profit expectations.
- Know the customers
- Know the consumers
- Analyze traffic
- Analyze frequency
- Analyze transaction size
- Analyze profit potentials.
- Stock of products
- Levels of brands at back and front of outlet
- Brand’s shelf position.
- Different formats
- Roles/ Responsibilities
- Their Management
- Cost Elements
- Failure Pills for Sales Promotions.