MASTERING & MANAGING THE CORPORATE PLANNING FUNCTION
Registrations are closed
Live-Online Training: N155,000
Classroom Training: N 195,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
Success at managing the Corporate Planning functions of the organization is like managing internal Consulting Services.
- You must have your expertise.
- You must understand relationship management so as to be appreciated.
- You must know how to exploit communications to become the perceived expert.
- You must promote your expertise to people who need your professional help.
- You must be determined to succeed.
- Advantages of Corporate Strategic Planning
- Focus of a Strategic Plan
- Specific ways forward for the organization
- Specific actionable steps to achieve desired results
- Specific responsibilities assigned to everyone
- Specific timeline for actions to be completed and delivered.
- Environmental Scanning
- Current Strategy Audit
- Pillars of Strategy
- Expenditure Plans
- Contingency Plans
- Plan Implementation
- Business Culture - Dominant Characteristics
- Employee Covenant
- Talent Pool
- Quality Standards
- Talent Management
- Training and Education
- Career Development
- Focused Improvement
- Value Innovation
- Tailored Value Chain
- Continuous Improvements
- Prepare worst case & best case scenarios (Sensitivity Analysis)
- Prepare contingency plans
- Plan Implementation:
- Capital Spending Plan (from Performance Objectives)
- Operational Spending Plan (from Performance Objectives)
- Financial Projections (by Accounts & Finance).
Writing the Plan Document
- The Environmental of the Business.
- Our Self Audit
- Our S. W. O. T.
- Our Vision & Mission Review
- Our Scorecard Issues: Customer, Process, Innovation, Finance
- Goals Set, Performance Standards & Dependencies
- Performance Monitoring Process.