MANAGERS PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS
Live-Online Training: N 135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This course is about what managers can do specifically to improve their individual effectiveness and enhance productivity for the organization.
The programme contents have been developed around seven “Key Questions” which managers must continually answer for themselves.
The questions are:
1. What have I been hired to do?
2. What results are expected of me?
3. What can I do to make a real difference in the organization’s fortunes?
4. What are my bosses’ Critical Result Areas?
5. What Critical Result Areas should be for my sub-ordinates?
6. What do I value most in my life?
7. What do I want to achieve - my goals: Long term? Short-term? Professionally? Socially?
- The discipline of planning and preparation to avoid unplanned catastrophes:
- short term planning: daily/weekly/monthly
- long term planning: self-development outlook.
- Recognise and take full advantage of limited resources
- Focus awareness on company procedures
- Time discipline.
- Strong knowledge of the organization’s business
- Appreciation of their decisions and actions which touch the business’
- Application of competence to see jobs delivered cost-effectively.
- Focus on delivering results - work efficiently and creatively to meet agreed goals and objectives
- Define personal responsibilities
- Be clear about standards
- Review self-performance against set goals.
- Understand what opportunities exist or can be created, and convert them into results
- Create new ways of doing things that are beneficial, advantageous or profitable.
- Identify forms of waste to reduce losses
- Make adjustments to accommodate changing situations
- Respond resourcefully to new demands or circumstances.
- Experiment and be adventurous
- Develop new thinking and skills and challenge yourself.
- Anticipate business needs to proactively create solutions
- Take on difficult tasks in order to achieve business results.
Delegation and Empowerment
- Willingly delegate
- Provide subordinates with opportunities to prove their capabilities
- Assign the appropriate degree of authority
- Provide assistance and support.
Champion Relevant Changes
- Strive for learning and growth
- Structure process for quality and efficiency.
- Strive for learning and growth both professionally and personally.
- Mentoring & Sponsorship
- What is Sponsorship
- How Sponsorship Works.