MANAGEMENT OF THE WORKFORCE
Live-Online Training: N 135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This is a Leadership Development programme for the more senior employees. It is proposed as a support foundation for developing and sustaining positive change which the entire workforce will be happy to embrace. It exposes three levels of insight for leading successful change:
- Helps the managers to develop Insight into new Big Goals that will define their leadership success.
- Gives them Insight into corporate and personal resources that will influence the achievement of the Big Goals for the business.
- Deliver to managers Insight into leadership styles that will stimulate the entire workforce as well as the environment of their work so as to make Change enduring.
• Agreeing on activities to change.
• Agreeing behaviours to change.
• Leadership influence on the staff to achieve and sustain the change.
• Staying on top of the effects emanating from the change initiative.
• Communications at all levels to attain the buy-in of employees.
• Continuous assessments of the change initiative:
- What to expect of “A” Grade employees
- Signs “B” Grade employees may show
- Signs “C” Grade employees may show.
What Has Changed and What Is New in the Business
• Understanding the changes happening to the Nigerian economy
• Understanding the changes happening to business
• Strong knowledge of the industry
• The struggle for business survival.Senior Management Mindset for Big Goals
• Defining and Developing the Big Goals that the business may require now:
- Big Goals that touch the business
- Big Goals by which the business will touch everybody
- The target for the business’ Big Goals
- The “People Map” for Change
- Powerful vs Limiting mindsets.
• Assessment of Current Positions.
• Entrepreneurship Thinking and Actions.
Developing the Change Plan and Alignment Paradigm Shift
• Personal vision at work
• Personal drive• Resourcefulness
• Leadership acumen
• Integrity• Self-confidence
• Perception of Engagement. Effectiveness and Efficiency
• Why are some businesses consistently outperforming their rivals?
- Operational excellence
- Improved work efficiency through measures of performance:
- Lead time
- Value-added ratio
- Setup time
- Number of the production line
- Number of products scrapped
- Deviations from scheduled production
- Number of failed inspections
- Reduced cost of operation.
• Putting Processes and Discipline Around What Matters Most:
- Every detail matters
- Focus on operational excellence
- Share knowledge.
• Team Leadership and Teamwork Skills.
- Customer reality
- Team Reality
- Competitive reality (where relevant)
- Financial Reality
- “Know-how” required.
• The Place of Discipline.
• Process management and Kaizen
• Process improvement tools and techniques
• Waste minimization
• Where can you generate improvements? Execution and Follow Through
• Employees Engagement Plans:
- “This Company Loves Me” programmes
- Permanent Staff Communications plans
- Temporary Staff Communications plans
- Winning Together
- Atmosphere being created
- Values projected
- memorable moments
• Change Management Mistakes to Avoid.
• Focus on Winning, not Losing:
- Be flexible
- Be firm
- Attain speed.
• Celebrating Success & Improving Continuously.