MANAGEMENT OF NON-CURRENT ASSETS FIXED ASSETS MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Registrations are closed
Live-Online Training: N135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
- To expose the participants to the Techniques of Assets Maintenance Management.
- To enable the participants know what constitutes Fixed Assets identification and valuation.
- Defining an Asset
- What is Fixed Asset
- Composition of Fixed Assets
- Fixed Assets Costing
- Financing Fixed Assets/Procurement
- Assets Valuation Methods
- Tax implications - Certificate of Acceptance on Fixed Assets.
- Assets Maintenance Management
- Computerised Maintenance System
- Fixed Assets Maintenance Software
- Deploying QuickBooks as a tool for managing the fixed assets
- Updating Fixed Assets Records in QuickBooks
- Fixed Assets Insurance Policies
- Clarification of Classes of Insurance
- Making Claims.
- Revaluation of Fixed Assets
- Current Market Price
- Keeping Fixed Assets Records, Invoice, Ledgers and Planning Programming and Budgeting Systems (PPBS)
- Indexation of fixed assets
- Authorities for Expenditure - Recurrent and Capital.