MAKING YOUR BUSINESS BLOSSOM IN A SUPPRESSIVE MARKET - GROUNDBREAKING ACTION PLANS FOR CUTTING-EDGE COMPANIES
Registrations are closed
Live-Online Training: N175,000
Classroom Training: N 215,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This courses teaches pungent lessons to any business that will successfully wade through a period when its counterparts are experiencing comatose:
- How much time managers spend on problem definition, how much on solution
- How dogmatic senior management is about culture and processes
- The balance of employees producing and marketing to those in support functions
- How performance management is handled
- State of cash flow compared to competitors
- How people make the sacrifices that situation on ground call for
- . . . . and many more.
The CEO On-the-Move
- Problem definitions or action?
- Profiting from the Core
- Quality of communication
- The key drivers of success
- Who is growing faster – competition?
- Organizational simplicity or complexity
Winning in the Marketplace
- Quality of Sales, quality of Marketing
- Brands and branding process
- Size and utilization of the marketing budget.
Your Business in the Future Tense
- How not to live by history
- Responding to the Pull and Push market factors
Implementing New Ideas that Create Value
Implementing the Innovation.
What the Senior Managers Do
- Motivated by money, advancement, recognition, fear, anger
- Dogmatic in culture and process?
- Regularity of meeting with customers
- Attitude to sacrifices situation call for
- How people show commitment to success
- Embracing the critical success factors
- Distinct sustainable competence
- Agreements reached at strategic meetings fitting into actions
- People passionate about winning
- Compensation formula
- Compensation benchmark
Stickler for Cash Flow
- Profit or growth
- Funding your future
- Fortress balance sheet
- Compare industry and competition
- Never ever
run out of cash.