LINE MANAGER'S CLASSROOM TRAINING DELIVERY SKILLS (TRAINING THE TRAINER)
Live-Online Training: N 135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This course provides managers and line instructors with the knowledge and skills to design and facilitate learning in a classroom environment. Participants in this course will experience and practice the full range of skills needed to deliver a training session effectively.
By the end of it, they will:
- Find their training skills as a whole substantially upgraded.
- Master particular delivery techniques that can help to transfer difficult technical knowledge enthusiastically to others.
- Be able to prepare their lessons and teaching aids adequately using a systematic planning approach.
- Know how to structure the content of their training most effectively.
- Master the verbal and non-verbal styles of expression to affect the attention and assimilation of class members.
- Be able to manage their time and also handle questions efficiently during their teaching sessions.
- Symptoms of the existence of Training Needs
- Training defined
- Adult Learning Process
- Psychology of assimilation
- Why adults learn
- How adults learn
- Care about learning atmosphere
- Introduction to the Art of Teaching
- Training Steps
- Planning and preparing
- Audience knowledge
- Designing a training session
- Essential facilities for learning.
- Managers and learning intervention
- How training and development are aligned to strategic priorities
- What competencies are
- Determining critical competencies for a job function
- Identifying Skills Gap – Training Needs Analysis
- Lesson preparation
- Materials arrangement
- Presenting training lessons
- Audio-visual preparation
- Choice of the right teaching style
- Case studies and exercises
- Practice session – Teaching Practice.
- Practice session – Teaching Practice
- Evaluating the Trainer
- Assessing training effectiveness.