ITIL 4 FOUNDATION CERTIFICATION FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Live-Online Training: N135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
This programme can run as an online or classroom training
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is one of the most popular and widely used IT service management frameworks, which provides a systematic approach to businesses for building stable IT environments, managing risks, establishing cost-efficient practices and strengthening customer relationships.
Globally, many organizations of various sizes are achieving so much success and results by embracing ITIL. Most importantly, ITIL is a set of ITSM practices leveraged by some of the most high-profile organizations in the world, including IBM, HSBC, and even NASA. Now, ITIL 4 is the latest standard in the IT service management atmosphere and can be adapted to work in conjunction with other practices, including COBIT, Six Sigma and TOGAF.
ITIL 4 enables business professionals to look at IT services management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery, and continuous improvement of tech-enabled products and services. It will pave the way for an individual yearning to become an ITIL Practitioner, an expert in continually shaping IT service development processes.
As a part of this ITIL 4 Foundation certification training you will explore end-to-end IT service model for creation, delivery, and continual improvement of services offered that aligns as per the enterprise strategy.
ITIL 4 Foundation course incorporates key concepts from Agile, Lean, and DevOps, and why these concepts are essential to deliver efficient business value. ITIL 4 will help you to compete in a developing market and guarantee that you stay consistent.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the concepts of service management framework and how it affects business success.
- Outline and explain the ITIL 4 Framework and its evolution to adopting technology and modern way of work.
- Identify business critical ITIL Practices to adopt for business.
- Develop ITIL reference guide that professionals can use in their work, further study and professional development.
- The Purpose of ITIL 4 Foundation
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- How organizations create value through managing outcomes, costs and risk
- The importance of service relationships
- Key Concepts of ITIL
- The four dimensions of ITSM
- The Service Value System
- Inputs and Outputs of the Service Value Chain
- The ITIL Guiding Principles
- Significance and Applications of the Guiding Principles
- The ITIL Practices
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices
- Technical Management Practices
- Definition and Significance of Key Terms Related to the ITIL Practices
- Availability, IT Asset, Event, Configuration Item, Change, Incident, Problem and Known Error
- Purposes of ITIL Practices
- Continual Improvement
- Change Control
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
- Service Request Management