HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNERING
Live-Online Training: N 135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
Among other responsibilities, three key proficiency areas are central to the roles of an HR Business Partner. They are:
- Gathering information from Line areas to address short to medium term people requirements
- Championing and facilitating the implementation and integration of HR processes in the Line areas
- Guiding Line managers in Talent Management actions and succession.
The readiness for these and other HR Business Partner’s responsibilities is what this course addresses.
- Origins of HR Business Partnering
Planning the HR Business Partnering Model
- Making the Case for HR Business Partnering
- Current situation
- Opportunities or problems
- An audit of HR Business Partnering Skills and Competencies.
- Assessing Readiness for HR Business Partnering
- How it works in practice
- Benefits of HR Business Partnering
- Assessing the Readiness of the HR Function
- How it is viewed in the organization
- Structural changes that may be needed
- Identifying and Mapping Key HR Processes
- Services provided for line managers
- Services provided to senior management
- Alignment with customers and other stakeholders
- Decision on improvements.
Implementing HR Business Partnering
- Guiding Line Leaders in Talent Management Actions
- Onboarding New Employees in the Business Units
- Adherence to HR Policies and Procedures in the Line Areas
- Building Competences for Line performance
- Gathering information from Line Areas for the Corporate HR
- Managing the Grievances and Performance Processes
- Providing Solutions to Employees’ and Line Leaders’ Queries
- Managing Employee Grievances.
HR Business Partner Competencies
- Strategic Partner Role
- Change Agent Role
- Administrative Expert Role
- Employee Champion Role.
Assessing HR Business Partnering Outcomes
- Gaining Credibility
- Partner understands the business and its strategy
- Speaks the business language
- Acts with confidence
- Demonstrating Added Value
- Networks effectively
- Manages internal politics well.