FUNDAMENTALS OF STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT PROCESS AND MANAGEMENT
Live-Online Training: N135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
Justifying the Training
At the base of a project or programme, Stakeholders are variously significant for the solid success. Management of these Stakeholders hinges on understanding the principles behind their behaviours and how to influence them for a project/programme execution success. That requires an ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
With this training course, you will learn how to analyse Stakeholders, how to collaborate with them, gain their buy-in and cooperation, manage their expectations, and enhance trust all round.
From time to time you will need to adjust your approach to challenging behaviours of Stakeholders. Missing on this can elevate waste often caused by decision-making delays and objections. Exceptional skills in Stakeholder engagement will effectively take care of this.
Stakeholder Identification Process
- Your Personal Stakeholders
- Your career stake
- Communication and Mutual Trusts with Stakeholders
- Corporate Stakeholders
- Customers stake
- Employees stake
- Investors stake
- Suppliers and Vendors stake
- Government Stakeholders
- Community Stakeholders
- Roles identification
- Expectations and deliverables
- Legal issues
- Moral issues
- Culture issues
- Conflict prevention/handling.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- What Should Stakeholders Gain?
- Physical/Functional gain
- Emotional gain
- Social gain.
- Return on Investment.
Agreeing Assignment Execution Order and Control
- Project/Programme Focus – what is key, what is not
- Lead measures for key focus
- Scoreboard for key focus
Stakeholders Involvement in Project/Programme Challenges
- Setting achieving milestones
- Scope creep
- Conflict of interest
Stakeholder Management Skills
- Stakeholder analysis: Power/Interest grid
- Prioritizing critical stakeholder requirements
- Professional competence
- Periodic touch-base sessions.
Attaining Success in the Management of Community Relations
- Community Issues: varied demands – employment, wide range peculiarities
- Host Community communications
- Documentation and reporting
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Consultation and issues identification
- Dispute and negotiation
- Involvement and tact
- The mutual-gains approach
- Friend or foe
- Continuous learning
- Improving collaboration.