FRONT DESK AND CUSTOMER RELATIONS SKILLS
Live-Online Training: N135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This course exposes the participants to:
- How to develop a personal attitude for excellent service.
- Making the front desk/reception areas a desirable marketing office.
- Contributing to the building of customer service into a culture.
- Acquiring the skills for great human relations management.
- Appreciating the key role of Attitudes.
- Handling telephone communication effectively.
- Handling customer complaints professionally.
- Developing and Reflecting a Love of the Role
- Reception Procedures and Processes
- Procedures for an expected visitor
- Callers without appointments
- Time of day preference
- Appointment time confirmation
- Check-out process at the Front Desk
- Rules of customer relations.
- Manners, Culture and Personal Attitudes.
- Body Language: A vital skill for Front Officers.
- Proper conduct in the work and social environment.
- Understanding basic courtesies.
- Building Self Confidence
- Assertiveness skills
- Basic Courtesies and Proper Social Conducts
- Conversations: the Tactful Tips
- Telephone Handling and Telephone Manners
- Listening and Questioning Skills
- Memory Retention and Attentiveness
- The Psychology of Queuing
- Make Waiting Enjoyable!
- Making Waiting Easier
- Handling Difficult Visitors Successfully.
- Corporate Dressing and Grooming
- General Business Outlook
- Dress Code
- Keeping Notes on People – “Contact Management”
- Career Enhancement for Front Desk Personnel
- Categories of career people
- Basic requisites for career growth.