CUSTOMER CARE ESSENTIALS
Live-Online Training: N135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
The programme focuses on the ehaviorn’s employees attaining:
- Excellent responsiveness in serving customers
- Good service ethics
- Creativity that can lead to new service advancements
- Effective management of tough customers
- Strong branding for the organization.
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Ability to focus on service standards and improve on them.
- Ability to identify non-existing but desired standards in order to improve service processes.
- Ability to proactively manage customer complaints.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to identify creative service approaches that customers may desire.
- Ability to proactively manage customer complaints or problems that may arise.
- Ability to solve inevitable problems and recover service if service problems arise.
- What is the Organization About?
- Goals- one year, two years and five years.
- Customer Care – old order, new order
- The “ Moments of Truth” – an analysis of the interface between company employees and the customer:
- Things which matter most
- Things which matter least.
- Internal network of responsibilities to deliver service:
- right people
- right attitude.
- Preparing for Customer Interaction:
- Common Customer Queries
- Receiving and greeting Customers
- Using the right words
- Body language
- Steps to checking understanding – customers need to know they are understood:
- Two way communication in service delivery
- Checking Understanding
- Identifying internal customers:
- The Drivers
- How each job affects other peoples job
- What or “who” is a team?
- Working as a service delivery team.
- Technical solutions – not always the whole answer to customer’s needs or desires:
- Integrated solutions.
- Personal Attitude to Customer Service:
- Emotional energy
- Rate of Psychological relationship
- Everyone as Favourites
- Power of Understatement
- Service recovery techniques:
- Service delivery lapses
- People centredness
- Continuous improvement:
- Skills improvement
- Changing attitudes
- Red tape issues
- Waiting in line issues
- Forms and documents issues
- Information issues
- Create a “one-stop” centre.
- Simple profit model:
- satisfied employees
- satisfied customers
- increasing profit.