COMPETENCY TRAINING FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES
Live-Online Training: N155,000
Classroom Training: N 195,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
A Business Development skill is an enterprise management capability, and all participants in this course will acquire Seven Major Competencies:
- Ability to develop business trendsetter ideas
- Ability to build a market position for the business
- Ability to initiate, develop and close profitable sales
- Ability to explore and spot development potentials in existing accounts
- Ability to track individual contributors for the company’s commercial accomplishments
- Ability to write business proposals, present and negotiate them successfully
- Ability to lead teams within the organization to attain strategic and timely support.
Business Development Executive Tools
- Trendsetter ideas
- Industry/Market knowledge
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Maintaining personal networks
- Customer intimacy
- Competitiveness spirit
- Knowledge of self
- Personal grooming.
Business Development Executive Commercial Skills
- Business lead generation
- Analyzes opportunities
- Examines risks and potentials
- Coordinates marketing strategy and reports overall results
- Monitors competitive products and services
- Analyzes and relays customer actions and reactions.
Business Development Executive Sales & Marketing Skills
- Initiates sales process
- Develops and manages relationships
- Discovers needs
- Neutralizes/Resolves objections
- Closes sales effectively
- Negotiates deals
- Retains Accounts
- Masters time
- Manages success.
Bid Preparation and Tendering for New Business
- Registering as a Contractor/Supplier
- Bids and Tenders procedures
- Preparation of contract bids
- skills in the language of bids and tendering
- drafts, revises, and perfects
- bid layout and style
- Working to deadlines
- Manage the tendering process
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements.
Business Development Executive Leadership Skills
- Builds relationships
- Resolves internal priorities.
Business Development Executive Team Dynamics Skills
- Tracks team member's contributions and accomplishments
- Communication Skills
- On the phone
- In writing
- Using positive words.
Business Development Executive’s Ability to Focus
- The 80:20 Rule effects
- Builds market position for company products and services
- Disciplined focus.