COMPETENCIES IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT - BASIC HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Live-Online Training: N 175,000
Classroom Training: N 215,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
- Ability to adopt a strategic approach in human resources management.
- Ability to integrate human resources management with organisation business strategy and goals.
- Ability to attract, manage and retain the best people for organisation.
- Ability to raise the profile of human resources functions through making critical contributions to the overall success of the organisation.
What is HR?
What CEOs Want From HR
- HR Business Model
- Driving Forces and Challenges
- HR Strategic Intent
Changing Roles of HR
Nature of Human Capital Challenges
- The Changing mix of the workforce
- The Changing values of the workforce
- Changing Demands of Employers
- An Employee’s Lifecycle
- The HR Manager’s Role as a Business Partner:
- Strategy Partner
- Change Agent
- Administrative Expert
- Employee Champion.
• Recruitment and Selection Procedures
• Training and Development Function
• HR Information System Management
• Development of Employee Policy
• Generic Contents of Staff Handbook.
• Performance Management System
• Rewards Schemes
• Employee Engagement
• Laws Relating to Employment
• Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure
• Industrial Relations.
- Mentoring & Sponsorship
- What is Sponsorship
- How Sponsorship Works
- Employee Counseling.
- Business Acumen for Senior HR Managers
- Generating Demand for the Business
- Fulfilling Demand for the Business
- Strategic Supports for the Business.