BUILDING TRUST AND INSPIRING FOLLOWERS - SMALL BEHAVIOURS THAT CREATE POSITIVE CHANGE
Live-Online Training: N 135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This course is relevant mostly when the leadership needs to tap into the emotional energy of the people and forestall:• change resistance• lower morale• lack of real effort. Then it’s time for the leadership to seek inputs from people utilizing non-dominant styles, paying attention to sensitivities and managing the differences in how people approach their works.
- benefit of high trust in leadership
- cost of low trust in leadership Habits of Inspiring Leadership
- the concept of simplicity
- The concept of accountability Habits that Make Leadership Less Effective
- leading with arrogance
- poor listening skills
- disrespect to followers Starting with Humility
- care for people
- homestretch Behavior's Sustainability Model
- compelling vision
- rock-solid strategy
- excellent communication skills
- innovative insight.
How Title and Trust can Relate:
- commitment to delivered 8Cs Component Guidelines
- Clarity True Keys to Success with Follower straining Your Brain for Transformation.
The Personality Profile of Inspiring Leadership Away from Command & Control Coaching and Mentoring Tips.