BASIC MANAGEMENT PROCESS EARLY STAGE MANAGERS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Registrations are closed
Live-Online Training: N 135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
A three-day programme with which to charge young management hopefuls to man special functions that can move them to higher managerial positions. The course will define management skills and behavioral competencies with which these young persons can deliver business results after understanding:
- Business acumen
- Team management
- Planning tasks
- Performance management
- People Motivation
- Human resource management proficiency
- Change management.
The Seven Competencies Addressed:
- Ability to pick out changes happening to businesses and the economy in the context of worldwide developments.
- Ability to provide direction and decision when working in teams.
- Ability to develop self.
- Ability to undertake tasks, solve problems and provide appropriate feedback.
- Ability to focus efforts on company values.
- Ability to demonstrate proper work ethics and personal commitment.
- Integrity even when not under any direct watchful eyes of superiors.
- Understanding the changes happening to the economy
- The struggle for business survival
- Strong knowledge of the industry
- Generating demand for the company’s products
- Fulfilling the demand generated
- Customer Service.
The Rules of Work
- Attentiveness to how you are being judged
- Walking the Talk
- Blending in
- Carving out a niche
- Enjoying the work
- Developing the right attitude
- Speaking well, writing well.
- The discipline of planning and preparation
- Short-term planning: daily/weekly/monthly
- Long-term planning: self-development outlook
- Recognising limited resources
- Time discipline.
Leadership & Motivational Skills
- Responsibilities for achieving the Task
- Responsibilities in leading an effective Team
- Responsibilities for developing the Subordinates
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Basics
- Interpersonal Communication
- Communicating at Work
- Dealing with individual differences
- Developing Self-Learning Continuously.