BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF FINANCE FOR SALES & MARKETING PROFESSIONALS - FINANCIAL ASPECTS OF THE SALES & MARKETING PROCESS
Live-Online Training: N 135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
- Learn the relevant language of basic accounts.
- Learn about the financial cause-and-effect of marketing and sale.
- Learn how to make sales more profitable.
- Learn about product pricing.
- Learn about credit policies.
- Learn the implications of discount structure.
- The Language of Basic Accounts
- Cash flow
- Break-Even Analysis
- Contribution Analysis
- Time value of money
- Developing Short-term and Long-term Forecasts
- Common conflicts between sales and finance departments
Financial Cause-and-Effect of a Sale
- Credit policies that meet customer demands
- Discount structure
- Efficient invoicing.
- Your product pricing
- Pricing Power Matrix
- Pricing an expandable product/service
- Pricing a staple product/service
- Cost of goods sold
- Implications of business capital
- Shareholders funds
- Borrowed funds
- Implications of Fixed Costs
- Advertising supports
- Sales promotion
- Rents and rates
- Implications of Variable Costs
- Earning Profits
- Limiting costs
- Gross margin
- Trade margins for company and channel partners
- Profit margin
- Field Competitive Challenges
- Price competition
- Non price competition
- Demand Fluctuations
- Marginal analysis for sales management
- Management of accounts receivable
- Uncollectible debt.