ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION DISPUTE MANAGEMENT AND NEGOTIATION SKILLS
Live-Online Training: N 135,000
Classroom Training: N 165,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
It is proven now that nowadays in many civil disputes, going through court litigations has become extremely expensive and time-consuming. This progrprograms participants to master tactics and strategies for every stage of resolution of disputes, especially in civil matters. Participants will understand how negotiation can be used effectively to reach settlements in multiple settings and situations, gain power and wield influence.
- Introducing ADR?
- Conflict Management
- Competent parties
- Legal purpose
- Offer and acceptance
Arbitration and Mediation Skills
- Arbitrators and their competencies
- Mediators and their competencies
- Tools, Process and attitudes.
Formats of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Status and Regulations
- Options of ADR mechanisms
Ethics and Professional Conduct
Speedy Resolution of disputes
- Basic Negotiation Styles:
- Win-lose, Lose-lose
- Timing for Negotiation Advantage
- The Five Types of Power in a Negotiation Process
- Managing your ego
- Closing with confirmation
- Negotiating Positions
- Tactics & Planner.