AGGRESSIVE MARKET PENETRATION - BATTLES FOR MARKET SHARE
Live-Online Training: N 175,000
Classroom Training: N 215,000
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
A five-day sales and marketing training on intense and offensive market drive. With speed, the sales and marketing persons must:
- generate awareness for the company’s products
- use the APPLE Sales Steps correctly
- achieve visibility in trade and outlets – wholesalers and distributors, retailers
- maximize volume delivery and achieve company’s objectives fast
- grow market share for the brands.
Differentiating the “Order-Taker” from the “Sales-Person”.
Personal Selling Skills
- Probing skills
- Objections handling
- How well you know the customer
- Sales challenges and sales differentiators
The Apple Sales Steps
- Approaching customer with a personalized warm welcome
- Probing politely to understand all the customer’s needs
- Presenting a solution for the customer to take away
- Listening for and resolve any issues or concerns of the customer
- Ending the conversation with a fond farewell and an invitation for more interactions
Implementing the Sales Strategy
- Planning the Market Prospecting
- Develop the right objectives
- Identify customers’ real interests
- Prioritize the customers
The Seven Ways to Customer Value
1. Increasing Transaction Size—Initial and/or Repeat
2. Increasing Transaction Frequency
3. Decreasing Randomness or Division of Spending (In Your Category)
4. Increasing Term of Retention and Lifetime Customer Value: STOP LOSSES
5. Increasing Profits of Business Conducted with Each Customer
6. Recovering Lost Customers
7. Multiplying Customers by Referrals
- Territory Management
- territory delineation
- route planning
- the Selling Process – Call Plans
- sales target for the period
- other objectives for the period
- adding new prospects and deleting “dogs”.
Developing the Major Accounts
- Qualifying Customers – Criteria for Prioritizing
- Potential size of account
- History of patronage
- Previous relationship on other platforms
- Pressing need for product/service
- Clear cost-benefit relationship – positive attitude
- Financial soundness of the customer
- Customer accessibility.
Relationship Management Competencies
- Offer Analysis
- Customer benefits
- What’s special about you – the Appeal.
- Rules of Commercial Negotiation
- No negotiation when selling is unsure
- Increase level of customer needs first
- Concession strategies.
- Common Negotiation Tactics
- Good guy, Bad guy
- Checking the store rooms for stocks
- Maximizing on-shelf availability and product visibility
- Effective product placement.
- How the salespersons’ mental agility can increase so as to perform at the very best
- How to bring high energy to bear for top performance
- How the salespersons can identify their individual personal strengths and weaknesses and plan for self-development
- How to analyze the motivations and priorities of key buying influences.
- Initiate more contacts and form strong relationships.
- Qualify prospects by performing analysis on what, when, and under what conditions they will buy.
- Effectively apply sales literature, promotions, tactics and offers for specific new transactions with individual prospects.
- Influence sales outlets by building value and encourage them to believe in the company’s brands.
- Effectively manage resistance from difficult prospects so as to make successful sales.