(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This course provides managers and line instructors with knowledge and skills to design and facilitate learning in a classroom environment. Participants in this course will experience and practice the full range of skills needed to deliver a training session effectively.
By the end of it they will:
• Find their training skills as a whole substantially upgraded.
• Master particular delivery techniques that can help to transfer difficult technical knowledge enthusiastically to others.
• Be able to prepare their lessons and teaching aids adequately using a systematic planning approach.
• Know how to structure the content of their training most effectively.
• Master the verbal and non-verbal styles of expression to affect the attention and assimilation of class members.
• Be able to manage their time and also handle questions efficiently during their teaching sessions.
• Symptoms of the existence of Training Needs
• Training defined
• Adult Learning Process
- Psychology of assimilation
- Why adults learn
- How adults learn
- Care about learning atmosphere
• Introduction to the Art of Teaching
• Training Steps
- Planning and preparing
- Audience knowledge
- Designing a training session
- Essential facilities for learning.
• Managers and learning intervention
• How training and development are aligned to strategic priorities
• What competencies are
• Determining critical competencies for a job function
• Identifying Skills Gap – Training Needs Analysis
• Lesson preparation
• Materials arrangement
• Presenting training lessons
- Audio-visual preparation
- Choice of the right teaching style
- Case studies and exercises
- Practice session – Teaching Practice.
• Practice session – Teaching Practice
• Evaluating the Trainer
• Assessing training effectiveness.