- • How a business attains top-of-the-mind visibility in trade and outlets
- • How to push feverishly to maximise volume sales and achieve the organisation’s objectives
- • How sales efforts grow market share
- • Merchandising techniques that ensure the brands are available and effectively presented on shelf for purchase:
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This is a course to expose participants to:
- Maximising on-shelf availability and product visibility.
- Effective product placement.
- Adequate stocking at all times.
Specific Competencies to which the Trainees will be Exposed:
• Initiate more outlet contacts and form strong relationships
• Techniques of analysing what, when, and under what conditions customers and consumers buy
• Sales promotion tactics and offers that build up volume transactions
• How to influence wholesalers and owners of retail outlets by building value that encourages them to believe in the organisation’s brands.
• How to effectively manage resistance from difficult prospects so as to make successful sales.
The Organisation Salesperson
• Basic skills
• Personal attitudes
• Personal appearance
• Vehicle appearance.
The Salesperson’s Responsibilities
• Arrival at work
• On the road
• In outlets.
Route to Market
• Wholesaler/retail outlet economic conditions
• Physical enablers and limitations.
Essential Selling Skills
• Gaining attention
• Explaining benefits
• Anticipating and overcoming objections
• Closing the sale
• Promoting buying habits
• Promoting consuming habits
• Profit expectations.
Outlets Sales Model
• Know the customers
• Know the consumers
• Analyse traffic
• Analyse frequency
• Analyse transaction size
• Analyse profit potentials.
• Stock of products
• Levels of brands at back and front of outlet
• Brand’s shelf position.
• Roles/ Responsibilities
• Cost Elements
• Failure Pills for Sales Promotions.