Available as Classroom as well as Online Training
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This is a Change Leadership Development programme for Senior Management. It will build a solid foundation for sustaining positive continual change in the organisation.
It is a course that gets top members of management into three insights for leading successful change, namely:
1. Insight into a Big Goal that will define the change leadership success
2. Insight into the people and resources that will influence the achievement of the Big Goal
3. Insight into the cultural developments that will stimulate the people and the environment of the business and make the Change enduring.
• Planning activities to manage change.
• Leadership influence on the staff to embrace change.
• Staying on top of the change effects.
• Communications at all levels to attain buy-in.
• Continuous assessments of the organization's change culture:
o What to expect of “A” Grade employees
o Signs “B” Grade employees may show
o Signs “C” Grade employees may show.
The Leadership Mindset for Big Goals
• Defining and Developing Big Goal for the organization:
o Big Goal that touches the organization
o Big Goal by which the organization touches everybody
o The target for the Big Goal
o The People Map for Change
o Powerful vs Limiting mindset
o Drawing up the leadership lifeline
o Know your leadership stuff.
• Assessment of Current Positions.
• The Change Vision and Strategy.
• The Tools that will Drive Change.
• New Mindset Required for the New Game.
The Leadership Required for the Change Journey
• Understanding Change as a Process.
• Taking Decisions on Types of Change.
• Identifying Change Enablers.
• Defining the Change Themes.
• Choosing the Action Committee (the Change Agents).
• Change Tactics.
• Identifying the Barriers to Change.
• Setting Milestones.
• Critical Success Factors.
• Expected Gains.
Developing the Change Plan and Alignment
• Putting Processes and Discipline Around What Matters Most:
o Every detail matters
o Focus on operational excellence
o Share knowledge.
• The Hotshot Tool:
o A person of impressive skill
o Daring in pursuit of success
• Leadership Power Language:
o Emotional word picture.
• Team Leadership and Teamwork Skills.
• Communication Strategy and Road Shows.
• The Place of Discipline.
• The Opportunities in Challenges.
Execution and Follow Through
o Customer reality
o Team reality
o Competitive reality (if relevant)
o Financial reality
o "Know-how's" required.
• Culture - Winning Together:
o Atmosphere being created
o Values projected - memorable moments.
• Understand the Mood Elevator.
• Understand Accountability Ladder.
• Change Management Mistakes to Avoid.
• Separating Desired Outcome from Process.
• Focus on Winning, not Losing:
o Be flexibility
o Be firmness
• Celebrating Success & Improving Continuously.
Defining Success for Yourself as the Leader
• Professional success.
• Career trajectory.
• Personal success.
• Building Support Networks:
o Understand and manage Technology.
• Leadership Mindfulness:
o Actively noticing new things
o Sensitivity to contexts