(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
(PARTICIPANTS MUST BE WITH THEIR COMPUTERS)
• Financial Report Consolidation
- Preparation of Financial Statement
- Trial balance
- Profit and Loss - Statement of Comprehensive Income(SCI).
• Balance Sheet – Statement of Financial Position (SFP)
• Cashflow Statement
• Depreciation Schedule
• Business Performance Appraisal using;
- Ratio analysis
- Vertical analysis(Common Sizing).
• Horizontal Analysis (Cross - Sectional)
• Financial Sustainability
• Rating of Entity into “Sound” (A), Satisfactory(B), Marginal(C), Usound (F) using Quantitative Factors.
• Building Sensitivity Analysis and Scenarios into Models
• Introduction and Application of Macro to enhance the Model - part 1.
• Introduction and Application of Macro to enhance the Model - part 2
• Application of Policy Analysis and Formulation.