Roles of the HR Professional
• Operational and Strategic
• Partnering and Policing
• Qualitative and Quantitative
• Short term and Long term.
Recruiting, Selection, Deployment Processes and Employee Life Cycle
• Personnel requirements and requisition
• Recruitment procedures and Cycle
• Interviewing Skills
• Orientation/Onboarding of new employees
• Induction Plans
• Employee deployment and Engagement
• Employee Life Cycle
• Exit Management
• Information to include in employee file
• Regulatory compliance
• Record retention requirements.
• Policy Manual
• Staff Handbook
• Personnel communication channels.
Compensation and Benefits
• Researching industry practice
• Designing a compensation programme
• Job evaluation
• Wage grades
• Payroll management
• Tax, pension and other statutory compliance.
• Job descriptions
• Training and competency development
• Appraisal process.
• Work life Balance
Health and Safety
• Health insurance schemes
• HSE administration
• Accident and injury reporting.
Laws Guiding Employment and Labour Relations.