Available as Classroom as well as Online Training
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
A five-day sales and marketing training on intense and offensive market drive. With speed, the sales and marketing persons must:
- generate awareness for the company’s products
- achieve visibility in trade and outlets – wholesalers and distributors, retailers
- maximise volume delivery and achieve company’s objectives fast
- grow market share for the brands.
Differentiating the "Order-Taker" from the "Sales-Person".
Personal Selling Skills
- Probing skills
- Objections handling
- How well you know the customer
- Sales challenges and sales differentiators
Implementing the Sales Strategy
- Planning the Market Prospecting
- Develop the right objectives
- Identify customers' real interests
- Prioritise the customers
Developing the Major Accounts
- Qualifying Customers - Criteria for Prioritising
- Potential size of account
- History of patronage
- Previous relationship on other platforms
- Pressing need for product/service
- Clear cost-benefit relationship - positive attitude
- Financial soundness of the customer
- Customer accessibility.
- Territory Management
- territory delineation
- route planning
- the Selling Process – Call Plans
- sales target for the period
- other objectives for the period
- adding new prospects and deleting “dogs”.
Relationship Management Competencies
- Offer Analysis
- Customer benefits
- What’s special about you – the Appeal.
- Rules of Commercial Negotiation
- No negotiation when selling is unsure
- Increase level of customer needs first
- Concession strategies.
- Common Negotiation Tactics
- Good guy, Bad guy
- Checking the store rooms for stocks
- Maximising on-shelf availability and product visibility
- Effective product placement.
- How the salespersons’ mental agility can increase so as to perform at the very best
- How to bring high energy to bear for top performance
- How the salespersons can identify their individual personal strengths and weaknesses and plan for self-development
- How to analyse the motivations and priorities of key buying influences.
- Initiate more contacts and form strong relationships.
- Qualify prospects by performing analysis on what, when, and under what conditions they will buy.
- Effectively apply sales literature, promotions, tactics and offers for specific new transactions with individual prospects.
- Influence sales outlets by building value and encourage them to believe in the company’s brands.
- Effectively manage resistance from difficult prospects so as to make successful sales.