(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This intensive program ensures sales managers are poised to dramatically improve the quality and integrity of the sales funnel. They learn to better diagnose root cause issues affecting their velocity, accuracy, and visibility in the market
Upon completing the sales pipeline management training programme your sales organization will experience the following business benefits:
• Increased closing ratios by targeting opportunities that represent maximum potential
• Improved sales forecasting accuracy
• Increased deal velocity and the quality of the overall pipeline
• Improved ability to identify critical areas for coaching and consulting to help sales professionals accelerate opportunities.
• Sales Strategy and tactics
• Sales Growth Strategies
• Sales Route to Market
• Customer Master list as a key tool for competitive sales dominance
• What stages are you going through to progress each potential opportunity through your pipeline?
• Sales lead management
• The art and science of prospecting and qualifying leads
• The Sales Process that optimizes your sales pipeline
• Define Key Sales Pipeline Metrics
- The number of deals in your pipeline
- How many potential opportunities are in the pipeline?
- Monetary value of your sales pipeline.
- Recency value of your sales pipeline
- Frequency value of your sale pipeline
- Sales Lead to customer conversion ratio
- Average time the deal is in the pipeline before it is converted/won
• Setting Your Sales based on your defined sales pipeline metrics.
• Determining methods of sales time management for sales workload optimizations
• Sales Customer relationship management
• Using Customer Relationship apps for Brick and Mortar Sales Strategies
• Sales Territory and Time Management
• Sales Route to the Market
• Retention of existing customers
• Acquisition of new customers
• Build Enduring Relationships
• Sales presentation and Demonstration
• Handling objections, resistance and closing the sale
• Post closing sales activities
• The psychology of selling
• Brain selling techniques
• Measuring the performance of sales people’s productivity with sales control tools
• Determining attractive sales territories
• Salesperson’s motivation
• Inquiries and Call Centre Performance Management
- Service benchmarks
- Human resources benchmarks
- Performance benchmarks.