(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
A training to deliver the requirements of Administrative Officers, so they are brought up-to-date with what is expected of them at all times. The contents will make administrative staff to be highly proficient in their business support functions.
• Routines of an Administrative Officer
- Telephone usage
- Mail services and deliveries
- Keeping of accurate records
• Provision of business and logistics supports to line managers
• Get yourself ehavior and set priorities
• Manage yourself for effective use of time
• Managing the Boss
• Travels and Protocols management.
• Procurements and management of company assets
• Contract and vendor management
• Petty cash management
• Management of stationery
• Cost containment techniques.
• Interpersonal skills
• Communicate effectively – Written and Oral
• Government and community relations
• Grooming and personal carriage
• Workplace behaviours and comportment
• Work ethics and personal commitments
• Improve your self worth.
Records and Confidentiality
• Records keeping and good memory
• Documents and mails handling
• Files management and information retrieval
• Maintain corporate secrecy and confidentiality.
Business Continuity Assurance
• Office ambience
• Health and safety issues
• Total Quality orientation
• Facility maintenance.