(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This courses teaches pungent lessons to any business that will successfully wade through a period when its counterparts are experiencing comatose:
• How much time managers spend on problem definition, how much on solution
• How dogmatic senior management is about culture and processes
• The balance of employees producing and marketing to those in support functions
• How performance management is handled
• State of cash flow compared to competitors
• How people make the sacrifices that situation on ground call for
• . . . . and many more.
The CEO On the Move
• Problem definitions or action?
• Profiting from the Core
• Quality of communication
• The key drivers of success
• Who is growing faster - competition?
• Organizational simplicity or complexity
Winning in the Marketplace
• Quality of Sales, quality of Marketing
• Brands and branding process
• Size and utilization of the marketing budget.
Your Business in the Future Tense
• How not to live by history
• Responding to the Pull and Push market factors
Implementing New Ideas that Create Value
Implementing the Innovation.
What the Senior Managers Do
• Motivated by money, advancement, recognition, fear, anger
• Dogmatic in culture and process?
• Regularity of meeting with customers
• Attitude to sacrifices situation call for
• How people show commitment to success
• Embracing the critical success factors
• Distinct sustainable competence
• Agreements reached at strategic meetings fitting into actions
• People passionate about winning
• Compensation formula
• Compensation benchmark
Stickler for Cash Flow
• Profit or growth
• Funding your future
• Fortress balance sheet
• Compare industry and competition
• Never ever run out of cash