(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
Delegates will become very competent in Seven major things:
1. Understand and implement the “Root Cause Analysis methodology"
2. Practically employ the basic techniques associated with Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
3. Formulate corrective actions
4. Agree corrective actions
5. Mitigate or eliminate those causes
6. Produce significant long term performance improvement
7. Provide the opportunity to make real major financial savings.
• Problem identification
• Problem description
• Cause analysis
• Solution development
• Understand and implement the “Root Cause Analysis methodology"
• The Root Cause Tools
• The PDCA Cycle.
• 5 Why's
• Cause and Effect Diagrams
• Cause and Escape Point
• Fault Tree Analysis
• Nominal Group Technique
• Pareto Analysis
• Poka Yoke (Mistake Proofing)