Available as Classroom Training as well as Online Training
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
Outstandingly successful senior marketing executives anchor their success on:
- continuously modernised skills to drive growth in a sustainable way
- positioning the product/brand as timeless yet relevant
- focusing on product quality but keeping an eye on cost effectiveness
- offering customers choice
- supporting the supply chain.
In fact, having the dexterity, mental agility and the ability to balance competing priorities.
The fundamental principles of great marketing at the senior levels:
- building a marketing machine
- Building the marketing machine
- Corporate positioning
- Marketing strategy
- Product development
- Product positioning
- Brand strategy
- Public Relations
- Marketing communications for driving sales
- P&L responsibilities
- Marketing implementation
- Customer metrics
- Sales management
- Social media marketing
- Website design
- Processing orders
- Payment methods.
Marketing Research Tools and Techniques
- What Is Marketing Research?
- What Is the Purpose of Research in Marketing?
- Basic Research Types
- Qualitative Tools & Techniques
- Quantitative Tools & Techniques
- The Marketing Research Process
- Getting the Best Out of Research