(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
Outstandingly successful senior marketing executives anchor their success on:
1. continuously modernised skills to drive growth in a sustainable way
2. positioning the product/brand as timeless yet relevant
3. focusing on product quality but keeping an eye on cost effectiveness
4. offering customers choice
5. supporting the supply chain.
In fact, having the dexterity, mental agility and the ability to balance competing priorities.
The fundamental principles of great marketing at the senior levels:
• building a marketing machine
• Building the marketing machine
• Corporate positioning
• Marketing strategy
• Product development
• Product positioning
• Brand strategy
• Public Relations
• Marketing communications for driving sales
• P&L responsibilities
• Marketing implementation
• Customer metrics
• Sales management
• Social media marketing
• Website design
• Processing orders
• Payment methods.
Marketing Research Tools and Techniques
• What Is Marketing Research?
• What Is the Purpose of Research in Marketing?
• Basic Research Types
• Qualitative Tools & Techniques
• Quantitative Tools & Techniques
• The Marketing Research Process
• Getting the Best Out of Research