(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
A customer service thought process that enables everyone participating in it to contribute to development of strategies regarding:
• Understanding Customer Equity:
- Customer value proposition
- Customer bonding
- Customer mind-share
• What is changing in the business.
• Where opportunities and options exist for the competence enhancement.
• Agreement on service targets and specific actions.
• The Customer Perspective in the Balanced Scorecard
• The Preliminary Questions:
- Who are the customers?
- Who’s bothered about service penalties?
• Personal Attitudes and Customer Service Experience
• Understanding the Eight Customer Types
• Giving Random Experience
• Giving Predictable Experience.
• Agreement on critical behaviours and customer service issues
• Clarification of how sure employees are of what is expected of them
• Clarification of the benefits accruing to all when the service behaviours is right
• Clarification of the consequences to all of discrepancies in service ehavior
• Verification of what obstacles there can be to quality service performance
• Finding out if by structure undesired service behaviours turn out to be rewarding directly or inadvertently
• Checking for skill deficiencies in service delivery
• Checking to see if particular service processes need to or can be redesigned
• Checking on possible conflicting demands
• Looking out to see that some company policies don’t turn out actually to be restrictive in service delivery.
• Long term relationship management
• Communication skills for customer service:
- Positive listening habits
- Telephone manners
- Customer name recall
• Service recovery skills
• How service complaints arise
• Auditing service quality
• “Incident Review” as a learning experience
• Customer follow-up.