This programme can run as an online or classroom training
Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This is a robust opportunity to plan for the future of the business.
Models for a Business
- Make your own innovative model come alive
- Lessons from copy-cat business models
- Can your market deliver profit to you?
Process of Creating a Business Model
- The Business Model Canvass
- Choose your central focus of business
- customer intimacy
- cutting edge offering
- standardization and volume
- Make Your Product and Service Decisions
- “pain killers”
- Decide Your Market Reach
- mass market
- market segments
- niche market
- multi-sided: compliments
- Take Your Channels Decisions
- communicating value propositions
- product/service delivery process
- post-purchase relationships
- Decide Key Resources
- physical assets
- material assets
- human assets
- intellectual assets
- financial assets
- Critical partnerships
- Structural decisions
- Cost driven operations
- Value driven operations
- Revenue streams
- Critical activities.
Implementing an Innovative Model
- Reinvent the business
- Direct into future innovativeness.
Business Model Willow Creek Association Format
- Component of the Model
- Current focus
- New focus
- What can you do about your process?
- Spirit of adventure
- Spirit of discipline
- Fit into new customer equity.