This programme can run as an online or classroom training
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This course is to introduce first level managers to office and business management by making them
- Understand their roles within the changes that do affect business
- Get clear the management styles that can affect their success
- Develop the right competencies in the work environment, with their boss and also with peers and subordinates
- Maintain necessary discipline at work
- Know how their career can grow.
- What Management is, What Process is.
- Who is a manager?
- Levels of Management
- First Line Skills
- Middle Line Skills
- Top Line Skills
- Managerial roles
- Managerial Functions
- The Challenges Facing the 21st Century Manager.
- Determining the Vision, Mission and Positioning of a business
- Result-based leadership – influencing others
- Talent development – for self and others
- Execution – getting things done
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Personal effectiveness – the 80:20 rule
- Performing for profit – attention to cash flow.
- Customer service orientation
- Understanding change – getting outdated things out
- Managerial competencies and proficiency assessments
- Competencies of Tomorrow’s Managers
- Team Leaders
- Internal Consultants
- Great Communicator
- Team player
- Technology master
- Problem solver
- Change maker
- The 21st century leader.