(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
A Business Development skill is an enterprise management capability, and all participants in this course will acquire Seven Major Competencies:
1. Ability to develop business trendsetter ideas
2. Ability to build market position for the business
3. Ability to initiate, develop and close profitable sales
4. Ability to explore and spot development potentials in existing accounts
5. Ability to track individual contributors for the company’s commercial accomplishments
6. Ability to write business proposals, present and negotiate them successfully
7. Ability to lead teams within the organization to attain strategic and timely supports.
Business Development Executive Tools
• Trendsetter ideas
• Industry/Market knowledge
• Product knowledge
• Presentation skills
• Maintaining personal networks
• Customer intimacy
• Competitiveness spirit
• Knowledge of self
• Personal grooming.
Business Development Executive Commercial Skills
• Business lead generation
• Analyzes opportunities
• Examines risks and potentials
• Coordinates marketing strategy and reports overall results
• Monitors competitive products and services
• Analyzes and relays customer actions and reactions.
Business Development Executive Sales & Marketing Skills
• Initiates sales process
• Develops and manages relationships
• Discovers needs
• Neutralizes/Resolves objections
• Closes sales effectively
• Negotiates deals
• Retains Accounts
• Masters time
• Manages success.
Bid Preparation and Tendering
• Prepares contract bids
- skills in language of bids and tendering
- drafts, revises and perfects
- bid layout and style
• Manages the tendering process.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements.
Business Development Executive Leadership Skills
• Builds relationships
• Resolves internal priorities.
Business Development Executive Team Dynamics Skills
• Tracks team members contributions and their accomplishments
• Communication Skills
- On the phone
- In writing
- Using positive words.
Business Development Executive’s Ability to Focus
• The 80:20 Rule effects
• Builds market position for company products and services
• Disciplined focus