(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
By the time the programme ends, participants would become conversant with the procedure of:
- Determining performance measures at the Corporate, Business Unit and Individual levels.
- Managing the attainment of targets through regular monitoring, and support.
- Appraising employees and identifying training and development requirements to build relevant competencies.
- Linking individual performance to rewards and career advancement.
- Create a line of vision between the Corporate Objectives and what every employee does and attains.
- Target Setting and Performance Management Process – Objectives, Competencies, and Standards
- The Balanced Scorecard Model
- Customer Perspective
- Business Processes Perspective
- Organisation Learning Perspective
- Financial Perspective.
- Components of the Targets Setting
- Critical Results
- Performance Indicators
- Performance Standards
- The Quantitative Performance
- Behavioural Performance
- Why do we Appraise?
- Uses of performance appraisal
- Preparation for the Manager – Assessment and using performance measures
- Preparation for the Employee – Career and Development
- The Performance Review Conversation
- Expectations from performance appraisal exercise
- Three critical areas for review
- Performance review
- Reward review
- Potentiality review.
- Performance rating factors
- Completing the Performance Management Cycle with Appraisals
- Appraisal Process Best Practices
- The how and why
- The 360 degrees Appraisal
- Critical Appraisal Skills
- active listening
- excellent communications
- Rating factors
- Reward review
- Managing “poor performers”.