(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
• Handling from wholesalers and distributors
• Monitoring distributors stocks
• Merchandising at retail, wholesale and distribution points
• Careful handling of stocks
• Outlet merchandising
• Stock arrangement and sequencing.
• Promoters and key salesmen
• Monitoring financial health of distributors
• Updating wholesalers and retailers list
• Competitor launches
• Price changes
• Promotional activities
• New marketing initiatives
• Communicating promotions
• Coordinating and synchronizing business schemes
• Field sales operations.
• Generation and analysis of sales reports.
• Self motivation
• Relationship management techniques
• Product knowledge
• Market knowledge
• Conversational skills
• Negotiation skills
• Objections handling skills
• Sales closing skills
• Time disciplined.