(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This course answers five critical business questions:
1. Why are some businesses consistently outperforming their rivals?
2. What is truly is a Business Strategy?
3. How can competitive success be attained?
4. How does a business survive turbulent times?
5. What roles for leadership in strategy?
• What competition stands for
• Business Warfare vs Business Competition
• Performing for profit
• Mastering Michael Porter's Five Forces Model
• How to reposition your competition.
Redefining Competitive Advantage
• Creating value
• Drawing up your business Value Chain
• Focusing on your core competence.
• What does Superior Performance truly mean?
• Competing to be The Best
• Competing to be Unique
• Bypassing competitive convergence.
Choosing Your Strategic Position
• A cost advantage position
• A differentiation position
• Your pricing and profitability.
Measuring Your Competitive Success
• Operational Effectiveness (OE)
• The right measures
• The wrong measures.
The Six Tests of a Good Strategy
• Value proposition
• Value chain
• Profit & Loss (P&L).