This programme can run as an online or classroom training
(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
At the end of this course, participants will:
• Develop enhanced skills in formulating strategic marketing plans
• Have higher creativity in brand management for profitable customer relationship and market segmentation
• Acquire deep understanding of how best to introduce new products successfully
• Have refined knowledge of integrating sales techniques with appropriate marketing strategies
• Be able to evolve and maintain value-added relationships with advertising agencies and other marketing supports
• Learn how to ehavio marketing as an engine for sustaining competitive advantage.
Pillars of Marketing Strategy
- Value equity
- Relationship equity
- Brand equity
Marketing Strategy Planning Process
- Environment, Customer, Competitor and Self analysis
Marketing Strategy Implementation
- Positioning and market segmentation
- Profit drivers and distinctive competencies
- Integration of marketing strategy and communication.
Concept of Product Life Cycle
Managing Major Accounts
What makes perpetual market winners
Brands and Products – the Total Product Concept
The Importance of Brands
The Benefits of Brands
Strategic brand planning.
Working with Communication Agencies:
- Why are agencies hired?
- Ideal communication partners
- Client/agency partnership
- The favourite client
- Tips on enhancing client/agency effectiveness
- Building brands
- Building trust.