(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
Critical Basics of Sales Planning and Forecasting
- Objectives & Resources.
Sales Plan Factors
- Sales Cycle, Channels & Competition.
- Data collection and Data Analysis
- Estimation of Total Market Demand
- Estimation of Company Products Demand.
Sales Target Projections
- Total Market, Territory Potential & Historical Sales.
- Quotas and Profit-based.
- Sales/Market Objective
- Sales & Marketing Budgets.
- Market/Products Comparison
- Competition Factors for each product
- Previous Year Sales of each product
- Current Year Sales of each product
- New Year Targets for each product.
Sales Profit Forecasts
- Cost of Goods
- Product/Brand Sales Value
- Sales Expense Budget
- Other Promotional Expenses
- Projected Profits.
Sales Activity Plans
- Channels Plan - special projects, distributor and retailer activities,
- Field Activities - territories journey plans, retails, sampling/demos
Sales Programmes Timetable
- Sales Coordination and Collaboration.