(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
• Gain high value–added contacts and businesses
• Integrate selling techniques with relationship management strategies.
• Align marketing strongly in all departments.
• Track relationship market results.
• Utilise marketing and relationship management skills for renewed
• Why relationship marketing?
• Marketing is everyone’s job
• Account Strategy:
- Account Mission Statement
- Account Goals
- Product Volumes
- Revenue Targets
- Resource Decision
• Relationship Strategies:
- Customer Targeting
- Key Events
• Measurement Guides to Assess Relational Depth
• Working as a Team.
• Relationship Capabilities:
- Profiling Key Businesses
- Long Prospecting Cycles
- Customer Service Cycle
• Objectives of the Relationship Manager
• Key Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager
• Work Values of the Relationship Manager
• Social Values of the Relationship Manager.
• Personal Selling Results:
- High-Performance Selling
- The World-Class Marketer
- Selling v. Marketing
• Life-long Relationship:
- Short/long term opportunities
- Key players/priorities/politics
- Areas of weakness/vulnerability
- Economics of the business
• Conducting a Relationship Audit:
- Evaluating the Partnership
- Account Contacts
- Level of Trust
- Sharing of information
- Knowledge of Lifestyle/Social Contact.
• What A Poor Relationship Manager looks like