(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
- Gain high-value-added contacts and businesses
- Integrate selling techniques with relationship management
- Align marketing strongly in all departments.
- Track relationship market results.
- Utilise marketing and relationship management skills for renewed
- Why relationship marketing?
- Marketing is everyone’s job
- Account Strategy:
- Account Mission Statement
- Account Goals
- Product Volumes
- Revenue Targets
- Resource Decision
- Relationship Strategies:
- Customer Targeting
- Key Events
- Measurement Guides to Assess Relational Depth
- Working as a Team.
- Relationship Capabilities:
- Profiling Key Businesses
- Long Prospecting Cycles
- Customer Service Cycle
- Objectives of the Relationship Manager
- Key Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager
- Work Values of the Relationship Manager
- Social Values of the Relationship Manager.
A Relationship Manager’s Distinctive Responsibilities
- Increase Transaction Size—Initial and/or Repeat
- Increase Transaction Frequency
- Decrease Randomness or Division of Spending (In Your Category)
- Increase Term of Retention and Lifetime Customer Value: STOP LOSSES
- Increase Profits of Business Conducted with Each Customer
- Recover Lost Customers
- Clone or Multiply Customers by Referrals.
- Personal Selling Results:
- High-Performance Selling
- The World-Class Marketer
- Selling v. Marketing
- Life-long Relationship:
- Short/long-term opportunities
- Key players/priorities/politics
- Areas of weakness/vulnerability
- Economics of the business
- Conducting a Relationship Audit:
- Evaluating the Partnership
- Account Contacts
- Level of Trust
- Sharing of information
- Knowledge of Lifestyle/Social Contact.
- What A Poor Relationship Manager looks like.