(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
The common analogy for ease in understanding Business Process Improvement is the fine-tuning of a car's engine. The outcomes are:
• quality of output
• elimination of waste of efforts and resources
• speed of delivery
• reduce or even eliminate frictions among people and in the processes
• compliance with laws and regulations
• . . . and many more benefits
The Dynamics of Business Process
• What Can Successful Businesses Be Doing Right
• What May Unsuccessful Businesses Be Doing Wrong
• The Three Wisdoms for Business Improvement
• Balanced Scorecard Approach to Business Improvement
• An Understanding of "The Job To Be Done"
• Deciding the Capability the Business Most Need Now
• Designing and Managing the Tailored Value Chain
• Tracking the Performance.
• Monitoring of budgets.
• Billing of customers
• Cash and cheque collection
• Cash and cheque collection receipts
• Petty cash management
• Electronic transfers
• Cash on hand
• Cash in bank
• Revenue enhancement
• Debt recovery
• Operating costs.
Operational Improvement Readiness
• Attention to Value Chain Effectiveness
• Waste Sources and their Elimination
• Innovations for Improvement
• Strategy Canvas for Business Improvement
• Focusing on Metrics that Matter.