(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This is a programme that will make participants to:
• Transit from team member to team supervisory manager
• Develop key business and behaviour skills
• Practice how to link daily activities of their subordinates with set business direction
• Learn how to recognise, stimulate and develop high professional qualities in others
• Manage the tricky liaison between subordinates and senior management.
Broad Competencies Addressed
• Ability to provide direction and decision for team members.
• Ability to delegate assignments to others.
• Ability to observe subordinates undertake tasks and provide appropriate Feedback.
• Ability to encourage others to participate in team decisions and focus efforts on overall group objectives.
• Challenges of a Supervisory Manager
• Goals of a Supervisory Manager
• Motivate, Coach and Develop Others
o Communicate the way a leader should
o Plan and prioritise daily activities
o Decide when to supervise, decide when to lead
o Get and use appropriate Feedback
• Have a coach or mentor
• Be a coach or mentor to someone.
• Focus on Performance
o Focus on making the organisation what it should become
o Enhance your knowledge so as to guide others
o Agree priority and measurable performance criteria
o Raise the performance bar
o Check for understanding and commitment.
• Support/Build Shared Vision
Understand the organisation’s vision
Align self and subordinates to the organisation’s vision
Lead and execute change
Skillfully manage the liaison between subordinate employees and senior management.
• Maximise Business Opportunity
Appreciate competition imperatives and strong cash generation
• Key Success Factors for a Supervisor
• Supervisory Manager’s Self-Management
• A Supervisory Manager’s Gains
• The Supervisory Manager’s Continuous Development.