(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
• Ability to adopt a strategic approach in human resources management.
• Ability to integrate human resources management with organisation business strategy and goals.
• Ability to attract, manage and retain the best people for organisation.
• Ability to raise the profile of human resources functions through making critical contributions to the overall success of the organisation.
What is HR?
What CEOs Want From HR
HR Business Model
Driving Forces and Challenges
HR Strategic Intent
Changing Roles of HR
Nature of Human Capital Challenges
• The Changing mix of the workforce
• The Changing values of the workforce
• Changing Demands of Employers
• An Employee's Lifecycle
• The HR Manager's Role as a Business Partner:
o Strategy Partner
o Change Agent
o Administrative Expert
o Employee Champion.
• Recruitment and Selection Procedures
• Training and Development Function
• HR Information System Management
• Development of Employee Policy
• Generic Contents of Staff Handbook.
• Performance Management System
• Rewards Schemes
• Employee Engagement
• Laws Relating to Employment
• Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure
• Industrial Relations.
• Mentoring & Sponsorship
What is Sponsorship
How Sponsorship Works
• Employee Counseling.
• Business Acumen for Senior HR Managers
o Generating Demand for the Business
o Fulfilling Demand for the Business
o Strategic Supports for the Business.