(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
By the time the programme ends, participants would become conversant with the procedure of:
• Determining performance measures at the Corporate, Business Unit and Individual levels.
• Managing the attainment of targets through regular monitoring, and support.
• Appraising employees and identifying training and development requirements to build relevant competencies.
• Linking individual performance to rewards and career advancement.
• Create a line of vision between the Corporate Objectives and what every employee does and attains.
• Target Setting and Performance Management Process - Objectives, Competencies, and Standards
• The Balanced Scorecard Model
o Customer Perspective
o Business Processes Perspective
o Organisation Learning Perspective
o Financial Perspective.
• Components of the Targets Setting
o Critical Results
o Performance Indicators
o Performance Standards
o The Quantitative Performance
o Behavioural Performance
• Why do we Appraise?
• Uses of performance appraisal
• Preparation for the Manager - Assessment and using performance measures
• Preparation for the Employee - Career and Development
• The Performance Review Conversation
• Expectations from performance appraisal exercise
• Three critical areas for review
o performance review
o reward review
o potentiality review.
• Performance rating factors
• Completing the Performance Management Cycle with Appraisals
• Appraisal Process Best Practices
o The how and why
o The 360 degrees Appraisal
o Critical Appraisal Skills
• Rating factors
• Reward review
• Managing “poor performers”