(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This course addresses factors of ‘difference’ which affect workplace performance and can affect fully utilising the potential and contribution of all employees. It teaches the building relationships and demonstrating respect and fairness in interactions with employees and external stakeholders.
The course promotes how to be part of a work environment where:
- Everyone is valued and treated with respect and dignity.
- Communications are open, and trust is high.
- Employment system is open and transparent.
- Teams are more cohesive.
- Work practices are flexible and innovative.
Common Causes of Conflicts at Work
Signs of Conflicts
Common Conflict Triggers
Different Forms of Conflict
• Perception conflict
• Personality conflict
Beliefs and Attitudes
Interrelationship of Assertive and Cooperative Behaviours
- Younger bosses managing older workers
- Benefits of generation gaps
- Break down the stereotypes
- Treat each other as a peer
- How to learn from each other
Resolution of Team Conflicts
- What Compromise is
- What Collaboration is
- Embracing the unfamiliar.