(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
How to develop a team that delivers results through:
• Harnessing quality staff and aligning the employees efficiently
• Focusing the whole staff on common business goals
• Making joint decision
• Wiping out “fortress mentality” by getting different departments to work well together
• The ability to attract, retain and deploy the right professionals to achieve group vision.
• Stages of Team Development
o forming, storming, norming, performing.
• Characteristics of Effective, Successful Teams
• Chemistry of working together
o all the ways by which we differ and yet can work together, develop and add value
o waterline of visibility and effect on workplace performance
o dealing with biases and stereotypes.
• Human needs in a team
o The need for respect
o The need to be appreciated
o The need to Feel important
o The need to be understood
o The need to be recognised
• Diversity & Inclusiveness in effective teamwork
• Recognition of what makes a team productive
• Recognition of attributes of great team leadership
• Use of knowledge of people’s personality to build a team
• Employment of each team member’s potential to achieve goals
• Spirit that makes each person to work well with others even when coming from different backgrounds.
• Interpersonal Skills for Successful Team Building
o Relate more effectively with others – superiors & subordinates
o To achieve set goals for self and others
o To create a conducive work environment
o To resolve conflicts among team members
• Resolution of team conflicts
o Common causes of conflicts
o Types of conflicts
o Signs of conflicts
o Interrelationship of assertive and cooperative behaviours
o What Compromise is
o What Collaboration is
• Commitment Standards
o bonding aspirations
o core values
• Performance expectations, basic rules and policies.
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.