(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
This training is to make employees psychologically ready, supported with the skills-set to deliver impeccable customer service. After the programme, employees will be able to attend to more service demands and, in the process, strengthen the organisation’s brand equity in a way that creates more customers.
The training will also focus on how each employee relates with other employees in the organisation regarding their key result areas, especially the critical ones like:
• Team spirit
• Knowledge of Internal-Customer concept
• Responsiveness and Time management
• Personal initiatives
• Interpersonal communications.
• The Basics of Customer Psychology
• Managing the Eight Different Customer Types
• Understanding Customer Relationship Management
o Responsiveness and Time management
• Interpersonal Communications
o Team spirit
o Knowledge of Internal-Customer concept
• Understanding How to Set Relevant Personal Standards
o Personal initiatives
• How Your Behavioural Styles Show Through
• Reading and Understanding Others’ Behavioural Styles.
• Defining Customer Experience
• Definition of Exceptional Service
• Living and Sustaining the Spirit of Enterprise.
Emotional Intelligence in Service
• Add Emotional Value to Service
• Personal Technique for Maximum Emotional Connectivity.
Recover Dissatisfied Customers
• Understand that service glitches can be an opportunity to build loyalty.
• Learn how to create an open communication with customers
• Understand that your reactions will project your Feelings to the customers
• Know How Best to Act Upon Complaints
• Achieve Customer ‘Feel Good’ Goals.
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.